The Global G5F provides more cold water per hour than coolers using plastic water bottles. This hot and cold bottleless water cooler is perfect for those chilly refreshing drinks and that piping hot cup of hot chocolate or bowl of oatmeal. This premium dispenser also features an invisible built-in cup holder designed to fit flat bottom and cone cups. It also features a large dispensing gap that’s ideal for filling up large bottles and containers.
3-Stage Filtration System
Dispenses hot / cold / room temperature water
Large dispensing gap ideal for filling up large bottles / containers
Smart technology drip tray lets you know when it needs to be emptied
Built in invisible cup holder – fits bottom and cone cups
Adjustable heating and cooling capabilities
Hot Water Lock
Electric Shut Off Valve prevents overflows
Stainless Steel Reservoirs
Cold Tank Volume – 1 gallon
Hot Tank Volume – 0.5 gallons
Room Temp Tank Volume – 3 gallons
Cooling Rate – 1.5 gallon per hour / 35 – 50 F
Heating Rate – 1.5 gallons per hour / 180 F
Voltage – 115 VAC
Power Required – 600W Max
5 Year Refrigeration System Warranty
1 Year Warranty All Other Parts
- Economical: Without the use of plastic bottles, this Global Water G5F saves you hundreds per year. Instead, the water comes from your existing plumbing for cleaner water and extra efficiency. Easy Clean-Up: The Global Water G5F water dispenser requires little maintenance and has a drain collection tank to catch overflow from the faucet.
- Convenience: Built in cup holder. Invisible cup holder designed to fit flat bottom and cone cups. It also features a large dispensing gap that’s ideal for filling up large bottles and containers.
- Stainless Steel Tanks: Large capacity stainless steel storage tanks.
- Safety: Equipped with a hot water lock to prevent burn accidents for children and other users.
- Included: This SKU includes the G5F Bottleless water cooler with built-in 3 Stage filtration system. You will love the convenience of no bottles. Filter System: Stage 1: 5 micron Sediment, Stage 2: 1 micro Activated Carbon, Stage 3: 0.5 micron Post Carbon.